The current patches introduce the following fixes:
- Minor updates to the configure.ac autoconf control file.
- Fixes to the genapts airport generator:
- The VASI Glideslope from apt.dat files with version 8.10.
- Replaced the old column-based parser by one honoring whitespace as separation.
- Made terrafit.py an installable script which can be run from anywhere and still knows the location of its buddy, terra.
The current patches introduce the following extensions:
- Actually place taxiways in the order as specified in the apt.dat file instead of sorted by size.
- Make the min/max lat/lon restriction work (patch provided by Torsten Dreyer)
- Added the possibility to specify the number of the last record to be processed in shape-decode.
- Replaced the old static list of material identifiers and replaced them by freeform strings for material names. Only the clipper still has a static list for identifying the priorities between materials.